Friday, September 02, 2016

Introduction to 'PRC Talk'

Welcome to my blog about China and doing business with China! The blog is called PRC Talk. PRC stands for People’s Republic of China, the official name of China. 

My name is Bas Soetekouw and I am a fourth year Business Management Studies student. Currently I am following the minor ‘Doing Business with China’ to get to China better, to learn their language (Simplified Chinese) and to visit China in a couple of months. This blog will be written in the context of the minor. 

My first name (Bas) in Chinese calligraphy
The name of the blog is chosen to give a first impression; talk about the PRC. The target group will be people who are interested in China and doing business with China. The upcoming blogs will have all kind of different subjects, for instance trends and developments, consumer behaviour, social media and internet innovation, e-commerce and m-commerce, legal aspects and sourcing and CSR. 

If you have any questions about the minor, the context, the subjects or the blog, please do not hesitate to contact me or use the possibilities to comment below the blog. 

Kind regards,
Bas Soetekouw.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking Blog Bas! Maybe an idea to make folders like I did for each lecture/topic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice calligraphy writing skills!

    ReplyDelete